Music Video Disclaimer
JuniorExclusive.com does not upload or host any of the music videos seen published under each Junior Celebrities profile. Instead, all of the music video content is made available through the use of popular Online Video hosting websites, such as Google Videos and YouTube. Junior Exclusive does not encourage or support any means of uploading copyright material in any way.
Please also see YouTube.com ‘s Copyright Notice
Movie Trailer Disclaimer
JuniorExclusive.com provides users with the most up to date movie trailers on the World Wide Web today. This is made possible by using a popular Online Video hosting website Youtube.com, which allows users to upload material owned by another person via their Content ID Match program. Every Movie Trailer uploaded by JuniorExclusive on YouTube is under the control of the copyright owners themselves. If any material does not register as a Content ID Match, then it is taken down and removed.
If JuniorExclusive.com does not upload the movie content to their own YouTube account, they will then publish the Video Content from another user at a popular Online Video hosting site such as YouTube and Google Videos, and will therefore follow the same procedures put in place with abide by the Music Video Disclaimer above.
Please also see YouTube.com Content ID
All song lyrics found on JuniorExclusive.com are property and copyright of their original owners and are here for educational or personal use only. Please consider buying the album so the artist will benefit from the works they create!
It is Junior Exclusive’s policy to respond quickly to claims of intellectual property violation. Upon receiving notification in accordance with any related copyright organization or owner, we will immediately disable and remove lyrics in question. To report illegal content please mail us.
“This policy is intended to implement the procedures set forth in 17 U.S.C. Section 512 and the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) for the reporting of alleged copyright infringement. It is the policy of JuniorExclusive.com services (the “Company”) to respect the legitimate rights of copyright owners, their agents, and representatives. Users of any part of the Company computing system are required to respect the legal protections provided by applicable copyright law.”
The following elements must be included in your copyright infringement claim:
1. An electronic or physical signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notice, a representative list of such works at that site.
3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to locate the material.
4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the Company to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
5. A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
6. A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Failure to include all of the above information may result in a delay of the processing or the DCMA notification.
If you have an issue with any problems with the video content show here at JuniorExclusive.com, then please contact us by visiting our Contact Page.